These deluxe lip liners define lip shape and help prevent
Vitamin-enriched formula shapes and shades without pulling
or dragging. Great for defining and shaping lips before
- Precision lip definers are available in wood
Automatic lip definers never need sharpening
Color coordinated to Black Opal lipstick shade range
- May be used as a lip liner or as a lip color base
here for a color chart (opens in a new window) Color
chart for relative comparisons only. Colors may appear different on
your computer screen.
For the best looking lips, apply a lip liner (definer) before applying your lipstick to give the lips more definition.
Tip: Especially in the winter, you might want to apply a lip moisturizer or lip balm before beginning.To apply lip liner (definer)
To Apply Lipstick:
- Draw a thin line along the edge of your lips with a lip line. The liner should be the same color as your lipstick, only one shade darker.
- To apply the liner, start at the center of the upper lip and work toward the end. Then work from the center back to the other side. For the bottom lip, work from one edge across to the other. If your lips are thin, you'll want to edge toward the very outside (or maybe just outside the edge) to make them appear more full. If your lips are full, you can cheat a little by lining up just inside the edges to de-emphasize the fullness.
- After applying liner, apply your lipstick from the tube. Or you can use a small firm brush. It's important to coat the lips evenly.
- After applying lipstick, gently blot with a tissue to remove any excess lipstick and to even out the application.
Another tip: Slightly chill the lip liner for a few minutes before sharpening it. This will create less mess and give you a better point.
By Fifi from Shanghai, china on March 20, 2012
How do i choose the color of the lip definer and corrector. I have black area all around my lips and red pinkish middle
By Treasured Locks Staff on March 21, 2012
Answer:There is a color chart on the product page. That should help.