Formula 103 Sport is an herbal
depilatory cream for the "shaving" of bald heads. Formula 103
Sport allows you to get a clean, close bald head without the irritation
of a blade. In the past, Treasured Locks has not recommended
depilatories to prevent the razor bumps that plague so many black men.
Old-fashioned depilatories are so hard on the skin that they often
cause more problems than they prevent. We have offered other solutions
that have helped many men use a razor again or for the first time.
However, with the discovery of Formula 103, we can offer a razorless
alternative to those men who want to use a chemical shave system, for
Formula 103 is a depilatory
developed especially for the shaving needs of African-American men.
Formula 103 is formulated to be soothing and healing for men's skin.
Formula 103 Facial Hair Removal Cream softens the hair and dissolves it
without damaging the root. It also moisturizes the skin so much that
you will not even need an after shave. Consequently, the formation of
bumps is prevented. Perfected after six years of intensive laboratory
research and testing in five countries, Formula 103� Sport can
remove even the coarsest hair. Formula 103 has a unique herbal
fragrance."For first Time users of DEPILATORY CREAM,
perform a PATCH TEST with a reasonable quantity. If any skin irritation
is observed. DISCONTINUE USE"Instructions for use:
- Hair should be 1/8" or shorter before using.
- Do not wash, wet or shampoo hair before using.
- To protect sensitive skin on the neck and ears, apply petroleum jelly to ears and back of neck.
- Spread a generous amount of cream on the head forming a thick coat. Do not rub. After 6-7 minutes rub gently with a clean damp towel. If hair comes away easily, product has been on long enough. If not, wait an additional minute or two.
- Remove gently using a damp towel.
- Rinse head
- Wait 36 hours after using razor, shaving product or device.
- Conduct a patch test before first use by applying cream to a 1/2" square patch and following instructions. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no reaction
- If allergic reaction or irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin
- Keep away from eyes. If cream touches eyes, rinse repeatedly and consult a physician.