How To Create A Wrap Hair Style
A wrap hair style is easy to create and maintain. All
you need is to know how to create a wrap hairstyle; and the steps are here.
You'll need the following items to successfully create a wrap hairstyle.
you'll need to create a wrap hair style:
Step 1- How to create the Wrap
2- Maintenance of Wrap Hair Style
- Wash and condition hair.
- While hair is still wet, apply setting lotion to hair.
- Bend forward and comb hair straight down.
- Beginning at the center of your head, begin combing hair
clockwise or counter-clockwise around your head, creating a beehive or
spiral. Use the brush to get the loose ends into the wrap.
- Clip the hair in place or use a wrap to hold the hair in
- Sit under dryer until hair is completely dry.
- Comb and style.
- Every night before going to bed, simply wrap the hair the
way you did initially. And again, clip it into place or tie it in place with a scarf or hair wrap.
- Style in the morning.