DMAE is an amazing nutrient that extends the life of cells and inhibits the cross linking of proteins, which gives the skin a tone and firm appearance. Our HumiNature Age-Defying Face Cleanser is an all natural facial cleanser that uses nutrients found in bodies of water to enhance the DMAE. Our cleanser is great for those concerned with the effects of aging. The French Clay in our cleanser helps to pull toxins out of the skin and wash them away. Vitamin C provides protection against free radicals.
DMAE is found in fish (most notably salmon and sardines) and can create an almost immediate appearance in the firming and tone of the skin. DMAE has been called “face lift in a jar”. Of course, that’s an exaggerated claim. And we are not claiming that DMAE is a substitute for a face-lift. But, DMAE does help improve the appearance of the skin by triggering a response from the muscles in the face. Within about 20 minutes of applying DMAE the face, the skin has a firmer, more toned appearance that lasts throughout the day.
DMAE creams are selling for extremely high prices across the Internet and in the finer cosmetics locations. Because DMAE works, some would say it’s worth the price. However, DMAE itself is not that expensive. There is no need to pay $40 or more for a 0.5 ounce jar. In keeping with our commitment to bring you value (the right combination of quality and price), we are pleased to offer this marvelous non-soap facial cleanser to you at a price that is much lower than you would find for comparable products.
- Gentle non-Soap Cleanser
- No Animal Products
- No Animal Testing
- Cleans thoroughly yet gently
- Coconut, Olive and Jojoba Oil- smooth skin, attract moisture and create proper oil balance without clogging pores
- DMAE- firms and reduces sagging
- French Green Clay- draws impurities from the skin
- Aloe Leaf Juice- quickly penetrates skin allowing other ingredients to do their work and softens skin
- Rosemary- stimulates circulation
- Black Willowbark- natural source of salicylic acid. Fights acne and bacteria. Also prevents and reduces inflammation
- Neem Oil- antiseptic
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Tetrasodium Edta, Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay, Montmorillonite (Pink) Clay, Dimethlaminoethanol (DMAE), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), EDTA, Citric Acid
For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start
By Tameka Ferguson from washington dc on December 8, 2011
I would like to know will this product help with smile lines?
By Treasured Locks Staff on December 9, 2011
Answer:By using this product you can help slow aging which will help prevent the smile lines. It will not remove smile lines though.