Our all natural HumiNature Deep C Toner is enriching and moisturizing. Our toner will balance the pH of your skin after cleansing and remove any dead skin, impurities and excess oil loosened by your cleanser. Rich nutrients feed your skin and prepare it for moisturizing. If you have dry skin, you may have been tempted to skip the toning step of your daily facial regimen because many toners are drying and harsh.
French Green Clay extracts impurities from the skin and the slightly acidic properties of the toner help restore the proper pH balance to your skin, after cleansing. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects your skin from aging and the elements.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Bilberry Extract,Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Sugar Maple Extract, Organic Orange Fruit Extract, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Cranberry Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin C, Black Willowbark Extract, Polysorbate, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid
For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start