Our all natural mild and gentle facial cleanser is well suited for those with sensitive skin or who just want to treat their face to a deep, natural cleansing without the use of harsh chemicals. This cleanser will leave your face feeling soft, clean and energized. Honey is a humectant (attracts water). And, the acids in honey gently help promote skin turnover (removal of dead skin). Honey is a gentler way to get benefits similar to the benefits obtained by Alpha Hydroxy Acids. So, it’s great for those with sensitive skin. Wild Oats help skin retain moisture and keep the skin soft.
- Vegetable Based
- No Sodium Sulfates
- No Animal Products
- No Animal Testing
- Coconut Oil, Olive and Jojoba Oils- smooth skin, attract moisture and create proper oil balance
- Honey- attracts moisture and gently encourages new skin growth
- Aloe Leaf Juice- quickly penetrates skin allowing other ingredients to do their work and softens skin
- Wild Oat Extract- help retain moisture and keep the skin soft
- Rosemary- stimulates circulation
- Black Willowbark- natural source of salicylic acid. Fights acne and bacteria. Also prevents and reduces inflammation
- Neem Oil- antiseptic
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Honey, Guar Gum, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Wild Oat Extract, Organic Rosemary, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Organic Black Willowbark Extract, Organic Neem Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (a preservative)
For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start
HumiNature Skin Solace Facial Cleanser
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this facial cleanser
May 2, 2013
I'm really enjoying the Huminature products, but I believe this is becoming my favorite cleanser. I love the natural products used to make this cleanser, and I enjoy how clean my skin feels after I use it.
By Melyssa from CT on November 8, 2011
what store can you purchase this product from
By Treasured Locks Staff on November 10, 2011
Answer:It is only available on our website.