Key ingredients include: honey, glycerin, shea butter, coconut and olive oils with extracts of avocado and jojoba. This is an ultra-rich conditioner that is wonderful for thirsty, spongy and frizzy hair. Used regularly Hair Rules Quench Conditioner makes hair more supple, improves manageability and increases shine.
Water, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, behentrimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cyclohexasiloxane, honey, hedychium, coronarium root extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, humulus lupulus (hops)extract, coix lacryma- jobi seed extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, butylene glycol, isopropanol, dimethiconol, dimethicone, polyquaternium-10, ceteareth-20, hydroxyethylcellulose, fragrance, disodium EDTA, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
- Apply liberally to clean hair
- Finger-comb hair or use large-toothed comb, pulling gently from root to ends.
- To deep condition, leave in for five minutes.
- For optimal results, cover hair in a plastic cap and sit under a portable hood dryer or in a sauna.
- You can follow with KINKY CURLING CREAM, CURLY WHIP or WAVY MOUSSE.