Get those hair styles you've always wantedTreasured Locks and Baka Beauty are happy to bring you, AfrolinTM Natural Hair Replacement Fiber. Afrolin is made in the USA, exclusively for Treasured Locks by Baka Beauty. Afrolin is a natural fiber that is lightweight. It has a texture similar to the texture of natural Afro textured hair.
Protect and extend your natural hairAfrolinTM Natural Hair Replacement fiber is different than anything else on the market. Up until now you've had a choice of human hair or synthetic fibers. The human hair sold in most locations is a very different texture than your own natural African hair. Most of the human hair marketed to African-Americans is obtained from the East, where people have a different hair texture than ours.
Benefits of Afrolin Natural Hair Replacement Fiber
- Protects the hair line
- Allows for easy transitioning from relaxed to natural hair.
- Same texture as natural Afro textured hair hair
- All natural fiber
- Lightweight fullness and length
- No tension or pulling
- Easy to use
- Flexible length or width
- Style diversity- try our styles like locks without major commitment
- Available in a variety of colors. You can either match your own color or create dramatic effects
Some styles you can create with Afrolin
- Corkscrews- kids love 'em
- Senegalese Twists / Two Strand Twists
- Two Strand Twists
- Bantu Knots
- Casama Braids
Each unit is 0.50 pound (equivalent to two packs human hair)
Ingredients All natural wool and mohair fibers. Dyes are natural and plant-based.
View how to use Afrolin in the video below:
- Corkscrew Twists (Puff Twists)- 1 minute in
- Senegalese Twists- 3:40 in
- Cornrows- 5 minutes in
- Casamas Braids- 8 minutes
- Dread Extensions- 11 minutes in