G-Wrap is a great value. It is designed to last a very long time. Quality control goes into every hair wrap, from highest quality, lightweight soft, breathable 100% nylon fabric to the attractive nylon with lycra stretch lace. Each of our hair wrap must meet strict quality manufacturing standards. It is machine washable and dryers safe. But to provide special care for your G-Wrap, just hand wash it like you would your fine lingerie.
- Won't shift or fall off
- Decreases hair breakage
- Reduces loss of natural oils
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Give smooth, manageable hair
- 100% Nylon with Lycra stretch band
- Reduces daily use of hot irons allowing hair to grow
- Stretch lace band is fashionable and keeps the wrap secure
* Patent# D610,782 S
- When applying scarf be sure to place stretch lace forehead band at mid-forehead (or slightly above the eyebrows).
- Crisscrossing ties in the back is ideal to protect hairs at the nape of the neck.
- If fabric slips and ties tend to slide back, try tying the ties at back of neck first before bringing across front.
- To reduce hair breakage at nape don't tie on bare skin at neck, but bring ties upward slightly so that the bottom of the scarf is under the ties before typing at neck. This will also reduce excess fabric in the scarf if it is too big.
- Apply scarf snuggly. But, do not over tighten