Description Halina Andre Razor Soothe was originally formulated for the treatment and prevention of acne. By a fortunate coincidence, the product has been shown effective in the treatment and prevention of razor bumps- a condition common in African-American impacting anywhere from 45-83% of them. And razor bumps are not only experienced by women. Razor Soothe is formulated with Azelaic Acid and Salicyclic Acid. It can be used anywhere where shaving or waxing has irritated the hair follicles leading to the painful unsightly condition of razor bumps. The anti-bacterial formula reduces redness, inflammation and exfoliates the skin.
Ingredients Water, SD Alcohol 40A, Polysorbate-20, Allantoin, Azalaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Chloroxylenol, Lavender Oil, Chlorophyllin, and Sodium Hydroxide
- Use on clean dry skin.
- Do not rinse off after application
- Generously moisten cotton pad and apply to problem areasSlight tingling may occur but should subside with continued use
- Avoid eye area and mucous membranes
- Flush with plenty of water if this product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do no use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
- Do not use on sun or wind burned skin or broken skin