Description Our HumiNature Skin Firming Toner with DMAE is our finest quality toner. DMAE is a natural nutrient that extends the life of cells and gives the skin a tone and firm appearance. DMAE temporarily causes a slight tightening of the skin, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This toner is a critical step in your skin care regimen. It restores the natural pH balance and removes any impurities brought to the surface by your cleanser. DMAE can cause a tingling sensation. As always, our toners are 100% natural and alcohol-free Key Ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Juice- softens skin
- DMAE- provides skin lifting effect and helps extend the life of cells
- Black Willowbark Extract- antiseptic, reduces inflammation and prevents acne
Ingredients Water, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Organic Black Willowbark Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
Instructions For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start
4.5 Stars based on 5 reviews
May 26, 2016
By K. Hobbs
Upper Marlboro, MD
I want to love this product...but, I can't
February 3, 2016
This is my second attempt at using this toner. As a voracious consumer of all things HumiNature, I want to love it, but I just don't. After using it for several days, the areas of my face, on either side of my nose, get a little red, dry, and quite itchy. I thought that with patience, I would be able to continue its use, but I am not so sure. In the past, I have been able to tolerate it by using it every 3-4 days, but then I can't really tell if there are any positive effects for me. HumiNature products overall are very good, but this is not one I can see myself continuing to use.
Alcohol-free is Key!
April 22, 2014
Do you want fresh, toned skin that glows. Use this then!
cant say enough
November 2, 2012
i want everyone to know if you are young or old this product will work for you. it tones your face, i am 61 yrs old but to look at me you cant tell. i have no wrinkles at all, it keeps the tone of my face fresh..i would recommend to anyone...you cant lose with this one !!
Finally A Product for Problem Skin!
January 7, 2012
As an adult having to deal with acne can be a bit cumbersome. I've tried so many different products and have gone to four different dermatologist and spent hundreds of dollars on both over the counter (Proactive & Obaji skin care systems) and of course the doctor prescribe medicines nothing and I mean nothing has produced better results. HumiNature is a toner, but it's much more than that to me. The ingredients contained in this product really works. After a two weeks ( I give a product 30 days) I really began to see a difference in my skin. My skin is brighter and have a very clean look (it's the best way I can describe the feeling). Since adding this to my facial regimen my skin tone continues to become more even and has helped me win the battle again adult acne.
There are no questions or answers for this item.