Description Our HumiNature Deep C Skin Perfecting Crème is loaded with the anti-oxidant Vitamin C. This super anti-oxidant crème is your best defense against the ravages of time and the environment. Vitamin C helps energize, rejuvenate and brighten your complexion. HumiNature Deep C Skin Perfecting Crème is also packed with fruit extracts, Rosemary (to improve circulation) and Vitamin E to provide maximum protection against aging and the elements.
Ingredients Water, Organic Coconut, Rosehip Seed Oil (source of vitamin C), Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin C Ester, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Cranberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Wild Blueberry Extract, Rosemary Extract, Organic Black Willow Bark Extract, Organic Neem, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (preservative)
Instructions For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start
By Ms. Dean
I am very happy with the Deep C Creme. My skin has a youthful appearance.
March 5, 2015
There is a big difference in my skin, since I have been using the Deep C Creme. My skin looks healthy and younger. I will not use anything else. I hate to run out.
There are no questions or answers for this item.