Description Naturally astringent, skin balancing and acne fighting, our HumiNature Oil Defense Astringent does it all. Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliate while fruit acids balance your skin tone. Black Willowbark provides naturally occurring salicylic acid to fight the causes of acne. Our astringent does the job without stripping your skin and causing excessively dry skin. DMAE gives your skin a tight and polished appearance while the essential oils get to the root of acne. Many dermatologists believe that the best way to cleanse acne-prone skin is with a mild soap less or non-soap cleanser. Acne-prone skin should always be treated gently. Don't scrub your face with abrasive sponges or cleansers. When cleansing acne-prone skin, use gentle circular motions and lukewarm, not hot, water. Do not squeeze pimples! Squeezing may cause more skin eruptions and scarring.
- Removes excess oil without drying
Ingredients Water, Witch Hazel, Sandalwood Distillate, Green Papaya Extract, Apple Extract, Acerola Cherry Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Cranberry Extract, Blueberry Extract, Coffee Extract, Black Willow Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier) and Essential Oils, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (preservative)
Instructions For most skin types, wash face in the morning and before retiring. Oily skin types can wash up to three times per day (once in the afternoon or evening), but no more.
- Step 1 Cleanse Face
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a little cleanser to the palm of your hands or to a soft cotton washcloth
- Using fingertips or washcloth, gently wash face using circular motions
- Wash for approximately 30 seconds for dry skin, 60 seconds for normal skin and 90 seconds for oily skin
- Rinse well with tepid (not hot, not cold) water
- Pat (do not rub) face dry with a clean towel
Step 2 Tone with a HumiNature Toner
- Step 3 Moisturize with a HumiNature Moisturizer
- Step 4
- Dry or Mature Skin- Nightly, apply a super moisturizing treatment like HumiNature Age-Defying Serum or HumiNature East African Shea Butter
- Special treat- one to three times per week apply a facial masque to deep clean, reduce blemishes and give your face a fresh start
Humi Nature Oil Defense
July 25, 2010
ProsDoes the job
ConsExpensive with shipping.
April 21, 2010
This product does wonders for my skin. I use it twice a day and have been noticing my tone get clearer and clearer. I love it
Proswipes away the dirt left on face that my cleanser didnt get very well.
March 4, 2010
Most astringents I've used in the past would irritate my skin and burn when applied to my face. I thought this meant they were working but it was most likely due to the harsh ingredients. The HumiNature Oil Defense Astringent has a pleasant smell and leaves my skin feeling clean without the irritation I've experienced with different over the counter products.
Prosnice smell doesn't burn or irritate
Consapplicator top is a little too wide. I have to twist off the tip to avoid using too much product.
There are no questions or answers for this item.