This is a skin lightening regimen for sensitive skin. If you cannot tolerate hydroquinone, the active ingredient in the most powerful fade products, this is the one for you. The program consists of:
- HumiNature Lighten & Brighten Cleanser- with fruit extracts- gently fades and exfoliates
- HumiNature Non-Hydroquinone Skin Whitening Cream- gentle fade cream for the most sensitive skin
- HumiNature Every Day Sunscreen Moisturizer- use daily to prevent further damage from the sun
- Optional- but recommended Papaya & Clay Skin Peel- use weekly to deeply exfoliate, allowing other products to be more effective and renewing the surface of your skin.
- Wash face using HumiNature Lighten & Brighten Face Cleanser. Use fingertips and warm (not hot) water. Gently massage into skin for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse with tepid water.
- Apply HumiNature Non-Hydroquinone Fade Cream for Sensitive Skin to affected areas.
- During the day, wear HumiNature Every Day Sunscreen Moisturizer with SPF 25
- Once a week, after cleansing, apply Renewed Radiance Exfoliant using instructions provided on the jar
3.5 Stars based on 3 reviews
By Dana Anderson
608 rebecca ln
Working, it it looks good so far
April 2, 2017
By Kenisha Pinto
humiNature skin care product
August 26, 2014
I think the product is pretty good. What I don't like is that the creams are watery. Does anyone know why?
Huminature Skin Lightening for Sensitive Skin
May 3, 2012
So far, so good. I have been using it for only a week now. It looks like my dark spots are getting a little lighter. We will see in about a month. Will let you know.
There are no questions or answers for this item.