Here are just a few of the conditions microdermabrasion has been reported to help with:
- hyperpigmentation (dark spots)
- fine lines and wrinkles
- mild to moderate acne
- acne scarring
- shallow scars
- uneven skin tone
- razor bumps
- white and black heads
- enlarged pores
- dull skin
Unlike other over-the-counter microdermabrasion creams, the mechanical and botanical action of HumiNature Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Cream encourages your old tired skin to literally fall away. You will see your dead skin cells in the sink, once the microdermabrasion process is complete. Your skin will feel much softer, look more vibrant and will have a dewy glow you never thought possible–and this is after only one treatment! Multiple treatments bring the results for deeper "issues".
Our microdermabrasion cream is made of the highest quality botanicals combined with medical grade crystals. Microdermabrasion therapy effectively treats hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, razor bumps, fine lines, scars & more. Our microdermabrasion allows you to get a professional grade treatment in the comfort of your own home. There are no absolutely no fillers, fragrance or any synthetic/chemical additives in our product. So it's safe for all skin types. We have chosen to use a paraben free formula for those who happen to be sensitive to parabens or avoiding them.
To see some examples of what microdermabrasion can do, we suggest doing a Google search on "microdermabrasion before and after pictures".
It's extremely important to moisturize after performing a microdermabrasion treatment- please be sure to use a moisturizer after.
If you use a moisturizer (or if you should use a moisturizer), it's extremely important to use the best available while you're doing any type of exfoliating treatment such as microdermabrasion or skin peels. Most people should use a moisturizer for at least 3-4 days after doing a microdermabrasion treatment. You can choose from any of our highly effective moisturizers. When you use this product you're also rejuvenating your skin, sloughing off old cells and encouraging the natural renewal process... Our product is a moisturizing skin serum enriched with more than 60 vitamins and minerals, natural oils and botanicals to wipe out roughness, counter irritation and infuse skin with vitamins. Improves skin density and firmness: diminishing fine lines and imperfections, while supporting your skin's own collagen-building function.
Super Sensitive Skin (thin, dry, brittle and/or irritated)- Start with once a week treatments and then increase frequency as your skin tolerates it.
Normal, Dry, Oily or Combination Skin- Start by using HumiNature Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Cream twice per week and then increase it to three times a week if you are looking to aggressively improve skin conditions.
As a daily exfoliant:
Our microdermabrasion cream can also be used daily as an exfoliator to help expedite the process of improving skin tone. To do so, simply dampen skin and briskly rub cream in for only 20 seconds – then rinse.
- Avoid direct, intense sunlight immediately after a microdermabrasion treatment. If you must go into the sun, use a good sunblock
- Avoid other treatments within 72 hours of a microdermabrasion treatment. Within 72 hours of a treatment, you should only use a good, mild cleanser and a very good moisturizer. Treatments to be avoided would include:
- Benzoyl Peroxide or other acne treatments
- Glycolic Acid or other skin peel treatments
- Fade or skin lightening products
- Skin will tend to be more sensitive for the first 36-72 hours after treatment. Treat it gently.
- Wash face
- Rinse face
- Pat face dry
- Apply Microdermabrasion cream to face working in small sections. Rub firmly in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes. Product should begin to form small clumps and fall off (that is the dead skin being absorbed into the product.)
- Repeat the prior step until you've treated your entire face (or the areas you wish to treat).
- Rinse face thoroughly
- Apply moisturizer