Treasured Locks Brand Beauty Products
HydraCap Deep Hydrating Conditioning Cap
Buy More and Save!
- Buy 3 - 6 and pay only $5.49 each
- Buy 7 or above and pay only $4.99 each
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Treasured Locks unique HydraCap is a new innovative way to deep condition your hair. Everyone knows that deep conditioning treatments work better with heat. Warm, moist heat opens the cuticles of your hair, allowing deep conditioning treatments and hot oil treatments to penetrate the hair where they can do the most good. Until now, you've had to plug in a conditioning cap or use some other external source of energy to get the heat needed to activate these deep conditioning treatments. The portable, disposable HydraCap uses the natural heat from your head along with its snug fit to produce the heat necessary to activate deep hair conditioning treatments. The Hydra-Cap is great to use after relaxers or hair coloring. It works well for hair that is stressed from too much dry heat from flat irons or blow dryers. Our Hydracap works on all hair types and its shrink-to-fit design allows it to work on every sized head.The Hydracap is economical and easy to use.
- Locks in moisture
- No drips
- Less Mess
- Easy hot oil treatments and deep conditioning in your own home
- Affordable- less than $1.00 per treatment!
The HydraCap deep conditioning cap shrinks to fit your head using the hot air from an ordinary hair dryer. Hot air blown directly on your hair dries the hair out, which can cause damage and breakage. By shrinking the Hydra-Cap to your head, you capture moisture and heat and drive the deep conditioning treatment into the hair itself. All you need is the conditioning treatment or hot oil and an ordinary blow dryer to shrink the cap to fit your head. It's the snug fit that makes it so very different from an ordinary conditioning cap. Order your conditioning cap from Treasured Locks today!
- Saturate and mask hair with conditioners or hot oil treatments.
- Secure hair with butterfly clips or hair band.
- Place cap over the head and pull it over ears and forehead.
- Do not pull below eye level or over the face.
- Heat cap with hair dryer, starting with the edges from front to back, and then proceed all over cap. Don’t miss any spots.
- The cap will start shrink to a snug fit.
- On average, keep cap on for 15 to 20 minutes. The conditioners will start penetrating conditioners into the hair follicle.
- Remove cap gently and rinse excess conditioner or oil from hair.