Baka Beauty Products International has brought an all natural herbal relaxer and hair treatment to the Western World. Before you order, please read what this "relaxer" is and what it is not.
We believe natural relaxers have gotten a bad rap for two reasons.
- There have been, and there are "natural relaxers" on the market that are not 100% natural and,
- there have been unrealistic expectations about what a natural relaxer could do.
Natural-Laxer MIX is combined with warm water to produce a thin paste and spread through the entire head of hair. Rose water, available as an option, is even better.
Rose water provides:
- Fool Proof Mixing- Rose Water and Natural-Laxer MIX are premeasured to ensure you get the right amounts of each
- Consistent results- tap water varies from location-to-location. By using purified Rose Water, you ensure the best possible results from the Natural-Laxer MIX application. Hair and skin's natural radiance are enhanced.
- Pleasant aroma- the Rose Water enhances the aroma of the Natural-Laxer MIX making for a more soothing spa experience.
For best results, a heated conditioning cap is also recommended. Detailed instructions are included with the product.
Ingredients a blend of carefully selected sun-dried herbs: myrtle, valerian, rose petals, red clover, fenugreek, nettle and sage mixed with pulverized unadulterated Sahara Clay
How to use:
- Mix Natural-Laxer MIX with 2 fluid ounces hot tap water or with pre-measured Baka Beauty Rose Water
- Smooth into paste
- Shampoo and towel dry hair
- Using a tint brush or hands with gloves, apply Natural-Laxer paste to hair from back to front
- Massage and smooth onto hair
- Apply plastic cap
- Apply Thermal Heat Cap on hot setting for 1 hour for natural hair, 30 minutes for permed hair
- If no heat cap is available, leave on for 90 minutes to 3 hours (or more)
- Do not use hair dryer as heat source
- Rinse out with tepid water while adding shampoo- recommend Baka Shampoo for a gentle moisturizing shampoo
- Add more water and shampoo out remaining paste
- Instantly condition with Baka's Silk Protein Conditioner
- Add hair moisturizer