- Return and Unclaimed Package Policy
Return and Unclaimed Package Policy
Returning Opened Items
For health reasons we cannot accept returns or exchanges of open products. Treasured Locks is a small company and to maximize affordability for our customers, we work very hard to keep our margins low. Ultimately the cost of returned items is passed back to you, the customer. Big companies mark up their products to pay for things like advertisting and returns. Rather than marking up our products to cover the cost of returns, we carefully screen the products we sell and we give you enough information to make an informed decision. By us choosing wisely which products to offer and you choosing wisely which products to purchase, we can keep our prices low.
Returning Unopened Items
If you've bought multiples of an item that you don't like or if you've just changed your mind before trying a product, you can return it
The procedure is:
- Please call or write us with the specific complaint about the product. Sometimes we can help you figure out how to use it properly and it might not need to be returned.
- We will reply with instructions on how to get the product back to us and get your credit.
- After receiving our reply, return the product to us along with your receipt and/or order number.
- Once we receive the product, we will issue the credit for the purchase amount of the product.
Things you should be aware of:
- If a product is defective, we will gladly replace it.
- You pay the shipping to return the product (any method you choose as long as it gets to us).
- We do not give credit for the shipping charge.
- Credit is given once we receive the product.
If the returned items drop your order total below the free shipping level, we will withhold $8.95 from the product refund to pay for shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Return Policy, please call us at 513.759.2206 or send us an email.
If your shipment is returned as "undeliverable"
Sometimes a customer will give us an address for delivery that the Post Office or UPS cannot deliver to. If your address is incomplete or otherwise incorrect, your package may be returned to us. If this happens, the order is considered "returned" and the policy outlined above applies.
If your shipment is unclaimed
It is very important to look for your package after we have shipped it. Your package should arrive within approximately a week after that. We advise all customers to check with the carrier (or Post Office) if it has been a week or more since your package shipped. Sometimes, the Post Office will say they have left a notice and the customer reports she has not gotten one. We email a notice when the package is shipped so that you have the delivery confirmation or tracking information. Please contact the carrier (or Post Office), not Treasured Locks. UPS will typically make several attempts to contact you. The Post Office will usually only make one attempt. After a period of time, unclaimed packages are returned to the sender (us). If packages are not claimed and are returned to us, the same policy applies as applies to items returned as undeliverable (see above).