Spectral DNC-S is applied to the scalp on a regular basis and helps reverse hair loss and maintain healthy hair. The product has been formulated to be easily absorbed by the scalp and to gently restore the health of the hair follicles so that they can optimize the hair growth cycle and the strength and health of the hair and scalp. Unlike plain Minoxidil formulations which can leave hair greasy and sticky, Spectral.DNC-S leaves the hair with a pleasant, natural texture.
DS Laboratories produces the most advanced over-the-counter formulas available to treat thinning hair loss. Man or woman, whatever the cause of your hair loss, there is a product in the line for you. With Spectral.DNS-S, DS Laboratories has found the way to use a cosmetic formulation to mimic the activities of certain pharmaceuticals without the side effects. Spectral.DNC-S represents a breakthrough in treating advanced hair loss with no drugs and a minimum of side effects.
Who should use Spectral DNC-S?
- Generally for men with advanced stages of hair loss
- Should not be used by women are are prenant or breast-feeding
There are four products in the Spectral line (topical scalp treatments) for you to choose from:
- Spectral DNC-N - with 5% Nanoxidil. for lighter to medium stages of hair loss. Generally used by men in the early stages of hair loss. Can be used by women as well although women will generally use Spectral.RS.
- Spectral DNC-S - Dual Chamber products with multiple compounds. Products are mixed by the customer for maximum effectiveness. Spectral DNC-S is for advanced stages of thinning. Generally used by men for advanced hair loss, but can be used by women. The argan oil in the product gives the hair a bit of a shine.
- Spectral.RS - More for women. Anti-aging topical treatment for the hair follicle. It is recommended for post natal shedding, menopausal issues, slow growing hair and thinning hair. If you are experiencing actual hair loss, you should use one of the other treatments.
- Spectral.F7 - is a booster agent. It is used by both men or women, but mostly together with another treatment. It is recommended particularly if you think stress is a factor in your hair loss or thinning.
What can you expect?Results will vary, but these are the results from a study conducted at Miami Dade Medical Center. The subjects were men between 25 and 55 years old. They were experience active thinning hair. The results were clinically assessed and it was a double-blind trial.
- 85% of subjects had an increase in hair density
- 17% of subjects had a dramatic improvement in hair density
- 11% of subjects had no response
- Polyphenol from Malus domestics extract
- Aminexil® to strengthen roots
- Copper peptide technology to stimulate growth
- Retinol to improve absorption of key compounds
- Adenosine for energy transfer in follicles
- Citrulline to supplement amino-acid deficiency
- Panax ginseng root extract for longevity
CHAMBER 2DEIONIZED WATER, GLYCERIN, ARGININE, ACETYL TYROSINE, GLYCINE, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM 11, POLYSILOXANE, POLYALKYLENE, COPOLYMER, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, NIACINAMIDE, ORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE, PROCYANIDIN B-2, CITRULLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, BIOTIN, LYSINE, HISTIDINE, ASPARTIC ACID, THREONINE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, PROLINE, ALANINE, VALINE, METHIONINE, ISOLEUCINE, LEUCINE, GLUCOSE, TYROSINE, HENYLALANINE, CYSTEINE, ARCTIUM MAJUS ROOT EXTRACT, DEXTRAN, TRIPEPTIDE-1, DIMETHYLSULFONE, PHENOLSULFONEPHTHALEIN, PHENOYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL