Treasured Locks SuperNatural Curl Tamer is a 100 percent natural herb-based product that will enhance the condition of your hair, strengthen it, and promote growth. Think of SuperNatural Curl Tamer as a spa treatment for your hair that you can do in the comfort of your own home. You can save time and money by using SuperNatural Curl Tamer to make your hair longer, stronger, and more manageable. A great hair mask for curly hair, you’re sure to love our SuperNatural Curl Tamer Hair Mask.
Natural Hair Relaxer
For many years our customers have asked for a natural hair relaxer. We looked at several products that claimed to be natural relaxers and found out that they all contained harsh chemicals. They made permanent changes to the hair and required the same application process as any other relaxer. SuperNatural Curl Tamer is a 100% natural, 100% safe way to get a safe and gentle impact on your curl pattern with no worry about damage to your hair or scalp. While no natural product is going to make your hair straight like a permanent relaxer will, SuperNatural Curl Tamer is as close as you will come to a truly natural hair relaxer.
The natural ingredients in SuperNatural Curl Tamer are amazing for natural black hair care. SuperNatural Curl Tamer is a rejuvenating hair mask that will naturally and gently enhance your natural curl pattern, elongate curls, and give you smoother hair. SuperNatural Curl Tamer can be used on any type hair. It's excellent on natural African-American hair, relaxed hair, and biracial hair. If you flat iron or press your hair, SuperNatural Curl Tamer will help your hair retain its straight and beautiful look longer. If you wear your curls naturally, it will enhance your curl pattern and reduce frizz. Order your Treasured Locks SuperNatural Curl Tamer Herbal Mask today!
Overall benefits of SuperNatural Curl Tamer:
- Deep cleans hair
- Improves circulation of scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Softens and conditions hair
- Gently and naturally loosens curl pattern
Key Ingredients and some of what they do:
- Multani Mitti- removes toxins from hair and scalp. Facilitates blood circulation. Makes hair smooth and shiny. Naturally conditions hair.
- Henna (Cassia Obovata) loosens the natural curl pattern. Strengthens hair. Smoothes hair.
- Neem – promotes growth, conditions hair, improves scalp health
- Amla- conditions hair and improves scalp health.
- Acacia (Shikakai) - improves hair texture, provides nourishment to the scalp. Also known as Shikakai. Stimulates hair growth
- Rose powder- Rose powder- adds a nice fragrance and softens hair
The herbal ingredients in SuperNatural Curl Tamer improve the blood flow in the scalp leading to stronger, healthier hair that grows faster.
- Hair should be clean before applying product. Any styling products or added oils should be washed out of hair so that product can penetrate the hair shaft easily.
- Pour contents of package into a bowl or cup in which you can mix the product.
- Add enough water, a few drops at a time, to make a smooth, thin paste. You want the product to be smooth and uniform enough to easily spread through your hair, but not so runny it runs straight through.
- Distribute product evenly through your hair. You can use a wide tooth comb or a dye brush. The product is great for your scalp and will improve circulation to encourage hair growth. Do not be afraid to get the product onto your scalp.
- Cover with a conditioning cap. The Treasured Locks HydraCap is best for this step as it will prevent runs and drips and will seal in heat which helps the product penetrate the hair shaft and absorb into the skin.
- Leave product on for at least 30 minutes. 45 minutes is preferable. Product can be left on for an hour or more.
- Remove conditioning cap, rinse product thoroughly. Shampoo and/or condition and style as normal. For best results use Treasured Locks H2G Awaken Emu Oil Shampoo and H2G Awaken Emu Oil Conditioner. Follow up with Knot No More to seal in moisture.
- To enhance straightening and make hair more shiny, lemon juice can be added to the mixture.
- A small amount of oil can be added to seal in moisture. Jojoba oil, argan oil and shea butter oil are ideal for this. Olive oil can be used also.
- A small amount of honey can enhance straightening.