Updated August 11, 2017
“Treasured Locks” shall mean Treasured Locks LLC., an entity incorporated in the United States. “Treasured Locks” does not include group companies and other affiliates of Treasured Locks, whether incorporated in or outside of the United States.
“Products” shall mean products sold to Customers by Treasured Locks at an Treasured Locks official webpage (www.treasuredlocks.com). This does not include any products purchased by a Customer from entities other than Treasured Locks or affiliates. “Customer” includes natural persons, government/DOD entities and corporations.
Introduction; Consent to Terms
The contents of Treasured Locks Web sites are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on the Treasured Locks Websites without the prior written consent of Treasured Locks, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of Treasured Locks content requires prior written permission from Treasured Locks.
Treasured Locks(c) and treasuredlocks.com product names are service marks of Treasured Locks, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not use any Treasured Locks service marks, logos or graphics without Treasured Locks’s prior written consent, except that you may use the Treasured Locks-provided logo contained in a Treasured Locks RSS Feed in connection with the personal, noncommercial use of Treasured Locks’s RSS Feeds, subject to the requirements set forth below in Treasured Locks’s RSS Feed policy.
Mobile (SMS) Message Terms of Service
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that our organization may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. our organization will send you up to 3 messages per month. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to shortcode 31996. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. For help, send a text message with the keyword HELP to short code 31996. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account us to reflect this change. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
How do I sign up for these text messages?
All you have to do is text "treasured" to 31996. (Up to 3 messages a month, message and data rates may apply, and you can always text HELP for help & STOP to cancel.)
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Our organization will never charge you for the text messages you receive. You may see some messaging rate charges from your mobile provider, though, so be sure to check your plan.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing from SMS
It is policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing from Email Messages
You may subscribe to our email marketing newsletters via the email subscription box in our footer or by adding your email by way of a marketing pop up on treasuredlocks.com, or one of our social media properties. You may also be subscribed at tiime of purchase. You may unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on the bottom of any email or by writing to us at email@example.com and asking us to unsubscribe you.
Removal of your name from our marketing email list does not eliminate email contact regarding orders that you place. You will still receive order confirmations, shipping confirmations and review requests.
Limits On Our Abilities
Treasured Locks does not allow framing of the Treasured Locks Websites.
Links to Treasured Locks Websites
Treasured Locks encourages and permits links to content on treasuredlocks.com. However, Treasured Locks is an organization committed to the highest journalistic ethics and standards and to independent, noncommercial journalism, both in fact and appearance. Therefore, the linking should not (a) suggest that Treasured Locks promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (b) use treasuredlocks.com content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Links to Third Party Sites
treasuredlocks.com has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which Treasured Locks has no control. Treasured Locks does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and Treasured Locks is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. Treasured Locks shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
Use of the Service
If you use the Service, including by commenting in discussions in the Treasured Locks Blog Area of the Treasured Locks Websites or by submission of comments you must follow a few simple rules:
1. You may not post, upload or transmit any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address.
2. While we do not seek to limit expression of ideas, certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post, upload or transmit any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
3. You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain.
4. The Service can only be used for non-commercial purposes. You cannot distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
5. You may not post, upload or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending “spam” to other users of the Service.
6. By posting, uploading or transmitting any material on or through the Service, you hereby grant Treasured Locks a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform or display that material, and your name and location (city, state and/or country), if you provide that information to us, in connection with that material, in all media, whether or not now known.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL TREASURED LOCKS, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL TREASURED LOCKS, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
Treasured Locks respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Treasured Locks’s Copyright Agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Treasured Locks’s Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Treasured Locks, LLC.
9568 Atchison Court
West Chester, OH 45069
Email: sales(at)Treasured Locks.com
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. Treasured Locks makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.